söndag 18 november 2007

time to hit the showers?

So im actually doin a follow-up on my latest english input, a shorter one though. I've spent my sunday in front of my ps3 plain skate and fifa08...doesnt sound that fun but it actually was. so anyway, last september (not this year, last year) i bought a pair of pants...i was told to wait for like at least 3-6 months before i washed them. yeah i guess u see where im goin with this one...yup i haven't washed my pants yet, BUT...they dont smell...well yeah actually they do smell a bit chocolate(?!) and they still look as fly as did they one year ago. Ima tell u my secret recipe of how-to-keep-ur-jeans-fly by mista me.



Yup, the magic's in the freezer folks.

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

vilket jävla skabb du är :P

Anonym sa...

Hug it out!