torsdag 3 juli 2008

Good morning

Good morning dear readers of this awesome blog. Im eating breakfast right now getting ready to go to work. Im actually looking forward to go to work today, the weather is great for once which means its not 10c outside...which equals to me wearing shorts...not boardshorts though, i work at an office so i cant look to sloppy.

Annie hao...funny shit, almost everyone of my old girl-classmates have kids now...its sick! seriously, i saw one of my old classmates who had two! Even my most recent ex has one! damn...could've been me :P

Now i gotta go n brush my teeth and go to work.

BTW, watch this video...so funny! too bad its in swedish though...ill translate some words (Vem var det som kasta?! = Who threw?!, Vad ska jag göra med min fucking skjorta?! = What should i do with my fucking shirt?!)



"Vafan! Vem fan var det som sprutade?! Jag har ju chinos på mig!" by my friend last saturday, true story...shit the same u dont get it but we had a blast...

And here's one of the replies to the first video on youtube.. :D

Inga kommentarer: